Our program for essential years is intended to be a euphoric encounter for understudies between 5 to 12 years, an age where physical and mental development is quickened and comprehensive.
At this basic crossroads, our personnel step in to distinguish, sustain and develop the understudy’s scholastic and non-scholarly interests so that data passed to them is estimated and connecting with, making the learning of the thorough CBSE educational program fun and blissful experience.
Indoor-Outdoor Learning Activities:
- Stress-free Learning.
- Values reinforced through the curriculum and festival celebrations.
- Enhancement of Personality by Developing Linguistic Skills.
- Focus and concentration developed through traditional games and other activities.
- Educational Field Trips.
- Continuous Evaluation Pattern.
- Sports – Skating, Physical Education, Markham.
- Co-curricular Activities – Learning different Musical Instruments, Singing, Dancing, Clay Work, Painting, Art, Craft Wood Work, Dramatics, Vocals and Needle Work.
Steps have done with heart, soul, mind & strength
Book Visit Of School
Apply For Admission
Our qualified teachers have a passion for teaching and learning and are handpicked for every class. Of the many important criteria that we look for in our teachers, excellence in teaching remains foremost.
What Our Families are Saying
"My daughter is always happy to go to school and full of smiles when we pick her up. I attribute this to the exemplary teaching and community feel of the school."
"Every day my children are looking forward to coming to school. They very much enjoy their time in school and learning new things each and every day. They participate in a variety of activities and events and enjoy both their teacher's and classmates' company. They are having a great time and lots of fun too"
I am proud to be a part of this school. They handled the pandemic situation very well and online classes progressed smoothly. Highly recommended!!!